Purpose of this position:
Here's the scoop! You're gonna get given all the tools for success; the best products on the market, an established high end client list and a seriously awesome team to work alongside (hey, we think we're pretty fun).
- The confidence to hop on the phone and cold call new accounts...yes, you're a wholesale manager so you're managing existing accounts and selling new ones too.
- Research in finding new key accounts Packed Party needs to be working with. You're the go-to on all the new stores in whatever the hottest cities are. You understand where our brand fits and where it does not.
- Using your communication and listening skills to building strong relationships with our existing clients via phone, email and in-person at gift shows and in the marketplace
- Processing customer orders through our backend system and over the phone
- Handling customers as they come up and confidently overcoming objections
- Assisting our designer in marketing and promoting in-demand products to our wholesale list
- Researching and evaluating accounts to understand Packed Party's client's every need - they need signage? Let's make 'em signage. They need social media photos? Coming right up!
- Attend all applicable gift shows in January and July with the team
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A strong proven track record of sales achievement and has a serious passion to win and not take no for an answer
- Outstanding relationship development skills (you're like really good at working with others)
- Confidence to deal face to face with business decision makers
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating abilities
If you're a self-starting enthusiastic individual and a true people person looking for the opportunity to sell the biggest names in homewares and giftwares come join us - we want you here starting the party with us.
Think you're THE person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume here.