Fall Internship - Operations
This person should be interested in supply chain, logistics, operations, or similar. Hours are flexible but a consistent schedule, 2-3 days per week is preferred e.g. every Tuesday and Thursday. Extreme attention to detail and organization is required. Must be equally as comfortable getting hands dirty in our air conditioned warehouse (connected to office) or jumping in an Instagram!
- Communicating with factories
- Writing and submitting purchase orders for approval as directed
- Coordinating shipments, working with our freight forwarder as needed
- Receiving and inspecting shipments
- Coordinating POs with major retailers like Neiman Marcus, Paper Source, and Dillard's
- Auditing shipping rates and looking for ways to reduce spending
- Assisting with wholesale shipments
- Managing sample inventory
- Reconciling inventory counts
- Evaluating inventory and suggesting items to push to sales team
Internship is unpaid, school credit is available.
If you're a self-starting enthusiastic individual, someone looking to see all sides of business ops, and ready to jump in and take initiative - we want you here starting the party with us.
Think you're the person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume HERE.