Purpose of this position:
The brand ambassador will act as a brand advocate and rep for Packed Party on all social platforms and within their campus community. The ideal candidate is extremely active on social media personally, a self-starter, organized, not afraid to hustle and a leader on campus.
We’re searching for someone who is an out-of-the-box thinker, seriously passionate about spreading Packed Party's brand, has strong problem solving skills, is a news junkie and is always in the know about what’s trending and happening at all times. The right person will be excited and knowledgeable about Packed Party and what we represent, show great initiative and strong conceptual thinking as well as the ability to work collaboratively, quickly and efficiently.
Essential roles and duties:
- Community Advocacy - the brand ambassador ensures we are at the forefront of anything and everything on campus. Monday night means chapter across all of the greek community? You're visiting each chapter and talking about our brand. You heard the business school is looking for a brand to come speak? Loop us in. You're the go-to for all things Packed Party on-campus.
- Works closely with creative team to communicate any flyers needed on campus to stay relevant with anything upcoming there at school. Football games happening? You're promoting our stadium bags. Tech accessories big amongst students? Ask for creative flyers around tech.
- Find new opportunities to spread the Packed Party fun and get the word out to a large amount of people - make them feel like they are apart of our brand and community of kind and confident women who start the party for themselves and others
- Represents voice of our Party Girls to the broader campus and beyond. Ensuring that what people are saying, wanting or needing from Packed Party can always be met. You keep getting a constant ask about something? Bring it to us so we can help better serve customers.
- Set weekly check-ins to schedule and coordinate with internal social team members to do takeovers on social and anything upcoming there on campus
- Provide analytics around emails collected, questions asked, and recommendations weekly to the broader team to continue striving to take your brand ambassador social to the next level
- Ability to post on your social channels about Packed Party in a creative and organic way once a week rotating between Story and feed on Instagram and sharing our posts on your Facebook page
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle a few projects and stay organized in keeping up with weekly check-ins to Packed Party's marketing team
- High School or College student seeking brand ambassador opportunity
- Sophomore, Juniors, and Seniors in college and high school
- Effective writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and a deep understanding for all things social media and brand awareness – the platforms, the media opportunities, the current state and best practices, with an eye toward the future
- Have a passion and interest in lifestyle brands and e-commerce
- Able to think creatively and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with niche and emerging social platforms
Think you're the person for the job? Fill out the Leader of the Packed application HERE.