Packed Party is looking for a rockstar Graphic Designer to jump in the middle of our rapidly growing team here in Austin, Texas at the ground level!
- Work in partnership with our design team
- Direct photo shoots, photograph and edit images and assist in all things emailers, social media assets, website layout and design, marketing assets, you-name-it!
- Assist in product development from design, packaging, and creating tech packs
- Learn, uphold and embrace the Packed Party brand and how our graphics and products translate to our customers
- Be able to work in a team setting. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your own ideas
- Ensure you are able to see projects through start to finish. Conceptualize, construct ideas, visually layout concepts, and share with team
- Have the ability to work very quickly while still getting the job done efficiently
- Building weekly emailers based on inventory and upcoming deals for consumers (coordinate with Operations and Social Team). Be able to give feedback on how emailer and web designs perform and research on new designs we should be implementing. You've got all the facts!
- Marketing flyers, pop-up signage, retail merchandising help, etc.
- Provide new design insight, research, and inspiration to the design team. Take charge and look out for the trends we should be working towards. New products, social media story trends, physical mailers, we want to hear from you
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You’re a real go-getter and want to see the end goal
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 1+ year experience in design related field
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Klayvio
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Ability to see the big picture and take a step back to do at least one strategic task a day to help build the Packed Party brand in the long run
- Strong time management skills and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and produce work of the utmost quality and brand integrity. Details are the most important
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, a master at pivoting and prioritizing
- Ability to use Wacom devices is a plus
- Ability to style and photograph still product and lifestyle images
- Klayvio and email campaign experience
- HTML experience
- Shopify and e-commerce management experience
Please send a PDF of your portfolio including work that is relevant to the above job description to firstname.lastname@example.org