Internship- Graphic Designer
FALL INTERNSHIP - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Packed Party is looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to help assist the creative and design team here in Austin, Texas!
- Work in partnership with our design team and creative team in helping to design all marketing assets
- Assist in all things emailers, social media assets, website layout and design, marketing assets, you-name-it!
- Assist in product development from design, packaging, and creating tech packs
- Learn, uphold and embrace the Packed Party brand and how our graphics and products translate to our customers
- Be able to work in a team setting. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your own ideas!
- Ensure you are able to see projects through start to finish. Conceptualize, construct ideas, visually layout concepts, and share with team
- Have the ability to work very quickly while still getting the job done efficiently
- Marketing flyers, pop-up signage, retail merchandising help, etc. - Provide new design insight, research, and inspiration to the design team. Take charge and look out for the trends we should be working towards. New products, social media story trends, physical mailers, we want to hear from you.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You’re a real go-getter and want to see the end goal.
- Minimum of Sophomore year completed at a creditable college
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and or InDesign
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task throughout the day
- Ability to see big picture and take a step back to do at least one strategic task a day to help build the Packed Party brand in the long run
- Strong time management skills and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and produce work of the utmost quality and brand integrity. Details are the most important
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and build strong interpersonal relationships - you have a hand in everything
- Mailchimp and email campaign experience
- Shopify and ecommerce management experience
Think you're the person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.