SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP - OPERATIONS
- Writing and submitting purchase orders for approval as directed
- Coordinating shipments, working with our freight forwarder as needed
- Receiving and inspecting shipments
- Coordinating POs with major retailers like Neiman Marcus, Paper Source, and Dillard's
- Auditing shipping rates and looking for ways to reduce spending
- Assisting with wholesale shipments
- Managing sample inventory with our key retailers
- Reconciling inventory counts
- Evaluating inventory and suggesting items to push to sales team\.
- College student seeking school credit (internship is unpaid)
- At least through sophomore year of college
- Lives in Austin, TX where our HQ is located
- Effective writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for problem solving and logistics
- Able to think creatively and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Excel experience including vlookup, sumIF, and pivot tables a plus
- Mailchimp, Shopify, and inventory management systems experience a plus
- Strong time management skills and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and produce work of the utmost quality and brand integrity. Details are the most important
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and build strong interpersonal relationships - you have a hand in everything
Internship is unpaid, school credit is available.
If you're a self-starting enthusiastic individual, someone looking to see all sides of business ops, and ready to jump in and take initiative - we want you here starting the party with us.
Think you're the person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.