Internship- Sales Coordinator
FALL INTERNSHIP - SALES COORDINATOR
Here's the scoop! You're gonna be given all the tools for success; the best products on the market, an established high end client list and a seriously awesome team to work alongside (hey, we think we're pretty fun).
- Working closely with our Wholesale Manager by helping field wholesale calls and requests from smaller retailers around the country
- Cold calling new accounts around the country where Packed Party should be sold in
- Following up with existing customers, via phone, about reorders and how products are selling inside stores
- Research in finding new key accounts Packed Party NEEDS to be working with. You're the go-to on all the new stores in whatever the hottest cities are. You understand where our brand fits and where it does not
- Using your communication and listening skills to build strong relationships with our existing clients, via phone and email
- Handling customer issues as they come up over the phone and confidently overcoming objections
- Researching and evaluating accounts to understand Packed Party's clients every need - they need signage? Let's make 'em signage. They need social media photos? Coming right up!
- Assist in planning and executing pop-up events in the community
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- College student seeking school credit (internship is unpaid)
- At least through their sophomore year of college
- Lives in Austin, TX where our HQ is located
- Effective writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and a deep understanding for all things sales – the platforms, the opportunities, the current state and best practices, with an enthusiasm to be proactive and gain new accounts
- Confidence to hop on the phone and call new accounts
- Strong influencing and negotiating abilities
- Exceptional project and time management skills - We have a large list of retailers; how will you segment your days to contact them all while fielding incoming calls too?
If you're a self-starting enthusiastic individual and a true people person looking for the opportunity to jump in and take initiative - we want you here starting the party with us.
Think you're THE person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.