Join the party
- Work in partnership with our design team
- Direct photo shoots, photograph and edit images and assist in all things emailers, social media assets, website layout and design, marketing assets, you-name-it!
- Assist in product development from design, packaging, and creating tech packs
- Learn, uphold and embrace the Packed Party brand and how our graphics and products translate to our customers
- Be able to work in a team setting. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your own ideas
- Ensure you are able to see projects through start to finish. Conceptualize, construct ideas, visually layout concepts, and share with team
- Have the ability to work very quickly while still getting the job done efficiently
- Building weekly emailers based on inventory and upcoming deals for consumers (coordinate with Operations and Social Team). Be able to give feedback on how emailer and web designs perform and research on new designs we should be implementing. You've got all the facts!
- Marketing flyers, pop-up signage, retail merchandising help, etc.
- Provide new design insight, research, and inspiration to the design team. Take charge and look out for the trends we should be working towards. New products, social media story trends, physical mailers, we want to hear from you
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! You’re a real go-getter and want to see the end goal