Wholesale Account Manager
Here's the scoop! You're gonna be given all the tools for success; the best products on the market, an established high end client list and a seriously awesome team to work alongside (hey, we think we're pretty fun).
- Fielding all wholesale calls and requests from smaller retailers around the country
- Communicating directly with Packed Party's operation team about inventory to discuss what is needing to be sold
- Handling cold calling new accounts around the country where Packed Party should be sold in
- Following up with existing customers, via phone, about reorders and how products are selling inside stores
- Research in finding new key accounts Packed Party NEEDS to be working with. You're the go-to on all the new stores in whatever the hottest cities are. You understand where our brand fits and where it does not
- Using your communication and listening skills to build strong relationships with our existing clients, via phone and email
- Handling customer issues as they come up over the phone and confidently overcoming objections
- Researching and evaluating accounts to understand Packed Party's clients every need - they need signage? Let's make 'em signage. They need social media photos? Coming right up!
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- The confidence to hop on the phone and cold call new accounts
- A proven track record of sales achievement and has a serious passion to win and not take no for an answer
- Outstanding relationship development skills (you're like REALLY good at working with others and especially on the phone)
- Exceptional project and time management skills - we have a large list of retailers; how will you segment your days to contact them all while fielding incoming calls too?
- Strong influencing and negotiating abilities
If you're a self-starting enthusiastic individual and a true people person looking for the opportunity to sell the biggest names in homeware and giftware come join us - we want you here starting the party with us.
Think you're THE person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume here.