Part-Time Retail Brand Associate Position
Packed Party is looking for a Part-Time retail and merchandise expert to lead its first-ever pop-up store on South Congress in Austin. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, strategic, energetic, and excited about selling our products to new and current customers. You are the face of our brand as we extend our presence into retail on one of the busiest retail streets in the country. Packed Party is looking to expand into retail locations with it's rapid growth and success so this position has the ability to turn into a full-time role traveling with our pop-up and leading our retail team at the ground level as we build the biggest and best gifting company in the world.
This role is Wednesday - Sunday 9-5 and is $15.00 per hour for 60 days before reviewing for a full-time position on our team.
This role requires someone to:
- Open & Close the pop-up within its operating hours
- Send selling reports at the end of each day with recommendations around what is selling well, what is not, and solutions oriented in how we can solve something like slow traffic or a slower moving product. You are an answers person.
- Create a strategy around merchandising inside our pop-up as we expand and take this new Packed Party asset nationwide. Do we need to be in Chicago because you have met 100 women from Chicago in the last 30 days who all say we need to be on a specific street selling? Let's do it. Create the plan and give us a why behind it.
- Manage and work with PP's team to create relevant and creative events to drive traffic at the pop-up weekly. We want this to be a hub for people so let's give them reasons to come in!
- Partner with Packed Party's CEO to create a seamless customer experience inside the pop-up and post-shopping experience with us... What do we want a customer to feel like when she walks in? See first? How do we speak to these people? Feel like when they walk out?
The ideal candidate has a:
- College degree in merchandising or retail
- Heavy interest in consumer brands and gifting specifically
- Independent "no task too small" attitude in with work and every day life
- Keen eye for design and physical store appearance
- Utmost character, honesty, accountability, and transparency
- Excellent communication skills
Think you're THE person for the job? Submit your cover letter + resume here.