Is it just us or does the arrival of Spring have you itching to get away to warmer temps? We may not be in college anymore with the luxury of a Spring Break, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve to take one!
This year we rounded up some of our favorite Spring Break essentials from our new Spring Making Waves Collection and are giving you a chance to take that (much deserved) vacation you've been dreaming of! Yep, no jokes here we're giving you a FREE TRIP ON US and all the party products of your dreams to have while you bask in that sunshine, beb.
We teamed up with our friends over at Southwest to give you a $250 flight voucher and win a chance to snag all our fave party products that'd be perfect for the trip on our Instagram page here now. Oh, and while you're patiently waiting to see if you won we thought we might share our top Spring Break travel picks below with you to help you get inspired. And last thing...you should probs listen to this playlist we made while you're entering to win too, Party Girl! Goodluck!
Packed Party's Top Five Spring Break Vacation Spots:
1) Palm Springs, California - This 70s inspired spot doesn't need much explanation because it's so fabulous, but we'll share one anyway! Palm Springs is one of our team's favorite places with its colorful hotels, fun pools, and laid-back desert vibe it doesn't get much better. Our top places to stay are The Parker, The Saguaro, and The Avalon. Also, check out tons of airbnbs here for a more at-home option that's still super colorful and fun!
2) Cabo, Mexico - There are so many places in Cabo to stay, but we have three that are our faves and for different reasons! The first is Bahia Hotel, one because it's adorable and a boutique hotel right downtown and two it's extremely inexpensive for how nice the rooms are. We also love ME Cabo for a fun and nice beachfront hotel that's in the middle of the action for the price. Lastly we'd recommend Hacienda Beach Club for the atmosphere, 5-star service, and great on property restaurants.
3) Destin, Florida - Destin is always a favorite for so many reasons, but mainly the sugar sand beaches and low-key vibes it offers when you visit! We recommend staying at The Henderson, The Pearl Hotel, or The Emerald Grande if you're headed here for a week of relaxing and soaking up major rays.
4) Miami, Florida - Okay, okay, yes Miami can be a lot, but it also can be amazingly relaxing too so go either way and give it a shot for a week of fun. Our fave places to stay when we head here are The Soho House, The Raleigh, and 1 Hotel South Beach. Don't forget an extra phone charger for all the colorful beach pics you'll take here! We can't get enough of the rainbow lifeguard stands.
5) Santa Barbara, California - If you're looking for a mix of both beach and cute town-ness we'd highly suggest this spot! Santa Barbara has great restaurants, hotels, and such a cool vibe that is sure to make any Spring Break week away feel extra amazing. We recommend staying at Ojai Valley Inn, or Hotel Indigo is right around the corner from Hotel Californian! You really can't go wrong with this spot for a great week of sunshine, wine, and incredible views.
We can't wait to see where you head this Spring Break, Party Girl!